I was born in Mexico city, my birthday is october 12, 1990 i have 20 years old i have one sister she has 15 years old she is studying in the washinton, i live with my mother and my sister.
I am studying in the Ebc finance and i like a lot my major i think is a very good major.
I study the high school in the Vanguardia Educativa a little school but i met there my best friends, my secundary i studied in the school Olmo is a very good school with a very good level.
I love playing football also when i was younger i play in a team in San Miguel in 3 in that time was very tired because I study in the morning and in the afternoon i play all the day and always i finish my day very tired but i enjoy it a lot.
Also i like to listen music and i like all kind of music.
hi christian! are you enjoying your first week of school? well I hope that you enjoy this week with your friends and learn lot! see you
ResponderEliminarhi christian, how are you? i hope that this year will be very exciting, see you
ResponderEliminarHi rogelio! i hope you are enjoying your english class my best wishes to you!!
ResponderEliminar