Essay
My name is Christian Emmanuel Anaya Esparza I was born in Mexico City and then I went living to Guadalajara I only live over there 1 year and then I became here to Queretaro I have 20 years old. I live with my mother and my sister that always help me and I am very grateful with all my family because they always help me when I have a problem and always are with me in the bad and in the good moments and more with my parents because they always give me all in all my life never miss anything.
I am studying in the EBC the career of finance and bank is a topic that to me is very interesting and I think I could be a good finance and I would do all to demonstrated this and doing always my better effort to be the best also if there are problems or difficulties I always would try to overcome and be up again and continuo with my dreams and my life.
I am a person responsible, very honest, a little bit impatient. I always fight for the thing I want and always get it and if I can’t, I do a lot of thing to get it and I effort a lot and always I give my better in all the things that I do enjoying it because I thing the base to do the things good is enjoying it.
I have a lot of dreams in all my life that I would meet them and I think that all the life star with a dream, fighting for it to complete it and one of this dream to me right now is to study in other country because I thing the mentality are different that here in Mexico and also because the way they see the world are complete different and is a way to improve my knowledge that’s why I want to go to Europe to finish my career and I would get this opportunity to do it I would do all to get It always with patient.
I hope that in ten year my life goes amazing and that I enjoy all and I with my family living things news and different being happy always.
To finish with this essay and that you know me more I would be very grateful if you consider me to be part of your school because that would be something very important and great to my life and I would take advantage of all this opportunity learning all the days things new that would help me in all my life.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario